Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Herpes Near The Nose Do I Have Oral Herpes?

Do i have oral herpes? - herpes near the nose

in taking this. irritatiing disease. I know at this point. poorly describe the thing. and hope you can help me find out. if you really are.

my lips are drier than normal occurrence. and his first final of this drought. IM also difficult to smile and eat big (like hamburgers). all i time stretch my lips. created cuts and bleeding. (the court) and scaly. and my mouth was bigger than his usual appearance. It is also painful. but not so hard. i dont have those places. but I have a. and they were 3rd before. Im not sure whether the cause of herpes. I think it just grains. (a yellowish layer) around my lips (the bottom of the nose and the other near the chin) is ground. Puff and in recent years. has a small shocks. but no liquid bumps on the comments.

I saw the pix of oral herpes. doen, and look like me. but I can feel the title. such as herpes or cracked?

10 comments:

curious_... said...

What do you have chapped lips and herpes. What happens is that you are getting dehydrated and so her lips like that. You get herpes in your mouth. You should be more fluid and use Vaseline on her lips to drink the entire day. That should go in no time.

cin_ann_... said...

It could also be impentigo

http://www.mamashealth.com/skin/impetigo ...

Ginger<3... said...

certainly see a doctor ... If you do not eat hamburgers, it is certainly very seriously!

larry s said...

sounds more like AIDS

Snoochie... said...

chapped lips. Herpes labialis herpes labialis, and it sounds like it could be a few grains.

51ain'tb... said...

You do not sound like herpes or chapped lips, it sounds like infintigo (deleted) wounds. a physician.

NikkiP said...

That is actually cold sores could be stress ulcers. no fever, blisters filled with fluid / pus, but a yellow color.
I suggest that an anti-biotic, or even better treated by a doctor. no harm in question. even if you visit the pharmacy / drugstore, he would help in the situation.
Do not rub your lips with your fingers, because they can spread germs. Also can not lick his lips. Wear a lip balm flavored and check it out ASAP.

Master_o... said...

Have you ever open your mouth herpes lists lately?

Jessi said...

"Oral herpes" are aliases sores / fever blisters .... I move my lips. Are light bulbs.
Looks like you just need lip balm

Jessi said...

"Oral herpes" are aliases sores / fever blisters .... I move my lips. Are light bulbs.
Looks like you just need lip balm

Post a Comment